Thursday 11 March 2010

OMG WAS IT REALLY masturbation



















OH MY GOD.. We did not just do that in one of the weeks OMG OMG......what shocked me the most is that children masturbate.... Well then again if you think about it, it is alll natural... I do not see why individual's find it a humourous thing to talk about... but then again why wouldn't you want to laugh at the names given to it for instance whack the snake.....ok wait for the next few posts I will think of some more and get back to you..... Thinking about it I think society made It something to laugh about but not knowing how serious it is... I really don't think this is something "BAD" but I think the media and other influences like the magizines and movies, make it seem emabarassing to do it....

The Link Below shows some hmmm...how can I put this...You lot could put the pieces together...loo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWzOQTFwRBE

2 comments:

  1. I think that the lecture on masturbation was very uncomfortable for people to talk about. In my opinion i think that it is a very private thing and most people get embarrassed when you talk about masturbation. But on the other hand i don’t think that boys get that shy when it comes to talking about masturbations. Some boys talk about how many times they do it or talk about who can do it the most.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I deffinietly understand that it is a uncomfrotable subject to talk abou about, but what happends if we are shy about it, how do we know if it is a subject that should be adressed. Imagine people out there who "supposedly have lackof understanding on it...should we not help people teach girls or boys...

    ReplyDelete